Tuesday 28 September 2021

What I've created in Chinese?

 Hello on the 28th of September I went on my Gmail to see what my Teacher (Miss Peterson) sent me, She sent me a couple of slides of Chinese Language Week, One of the tasks was to create a Name is Chinese Writing. Since I love anime and I like Volleyball, So i switched the letters with Nishinoya and made it Kishinoya. Kishinoya in Chinese is 基希諾伊(Kishinoya), for you it might sound really weird but for me it sounds pretty awesome? I was thinking maybe I could make more things that are from china like a mini sculpture of the great wall of china





2 comments:

  1. Well Done Kishinoya. Have you been practising how to write your 'name'? I believe the most difficult Chinese character has almost 60 strokes!! Did you know the order in which you write your strokes is important? So, imagine learning the word with 60 strokes...that's more than the entire english alphabet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你好瑞恩,干得好!(Hello Ryan, Well done!) well, I put my Keyboard in chinese. Because Its difficult see words and Everyday I wanted learn how to see words in Chinese. But Well done for write in Chinese. Remember me? Its Jan from our team in Football.😆😎

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.